Walking Machine WM1
Our WM1 Walker Machine is integral to ensuring the safe rehabilitation of your horses.
Built with safety as a priority, the walker bays are designed to reduce animal movement within the machine, therefore minimizing chance of injury.
Our walker provides the perfect structure for exercise routines, with variable speed options available.
The roof design on the WM1 provides adequate shelter from the elements and ensures the horses are in comfort whilst they walk.
Main Features of the WM1 -
- An added benefit of tethering as required in either direction
- Dual entry and exit gates (allows simultaneous load and unload)
- Friction drive prevents movement once the machine is in the stop position
- Automatic cut out switch (limit switch stops the machine from operating when gate latch is open)
- Whisper quiet electronic operation
- Roof designs available to complement machine for animal comfort
- 6, 8, 10, 12 or 14 horse models available on request
- Dual directional
- Variable speed operation
- Corrosion Resistant Hot Dip Galvanized framework
- Galvanized steel mesh upper panelling
- Grooved anti-slip rubber matting for improved traction
- Solid rubber dividing partitions (reduces the risk of animal movement within the machine)
- Steel cord conveyor internal & external wall panelling
Visit our contact page today and send us a message to find out more information about our products and how the team at Victory LA can assist you.
© Copyright Victory LA